Vladimir Safonov Seminar - June 17 & 18th 2017
2 Day Weightlifting Seminar
Saturday June 17th & Sunday June 18th ( 9:30AM-7:30 PM Both days )
- Programing & Periodization
- Training & Competition
- Mental aspects
- Soviet sports culture & athlete development in Post Soviet countries
- Olympic Lifts & there progressions for improving sports performance of amatuer & professional sports
- The clinic is very hands on, open discussion & dialogue is highly encouraged and no question will go unanswered
Who should attend:
- Weightlifting Coaches
- Scholastic, Collegiate & Professional Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Athletes who compete in amateur & professional sports looking to learn more about improving there performance
- Crossfit coaches & athletes
Vladimir is one of the most respected weightlifting & sports performance coaches in the world. He has developed multiple Olympic, World, European & Russian medalists. He holds Russia's highest coaching distinction the Master of Sport. He is an Honored National coach of Russia, while also having served on multiple Russian national team sports committees. In addition to his coaching experience & honors he is an accomplished scholar & holds multiple undergrad & graduate degrees directly related to sport.
Steven D's is Eleiko's first U.S. certified facility. Featuring several full size Eleiko training platforms and sets there is plenty of room for everyone to have there own space on Eleiko equipment. It has a full size kitchen and break room. You are welcome to bring and store any food and drinks that you would like
We will break 1 hour for lunch from 1-2pm. Small snacks & drinks will be provided throughout the day.
This is an incredibly small setting experience & the opportunity to both pick the brain and learn from one of the most accomplished international coaches in the sporting community. Spots are Limited.
Vladimir will be attending the USAW youth national championships the following weekend and highly encourages any youth athletes wanting to put the final cap on there training cycle leading up to nationals the following weekend to attend.